Build the ultimate African Wildlife NFT Collection – featuring the artworks from some of Africa’s top artists – and, support legitimate anti-poaching units that protect rhinos and other endangered species.
- Explore and Own African Wildlife NFT Content
- Build vibrant African Wildlife NFT Collections
- Engage with a global African Wildlife Community
- Be part of the AFRICAN WILDLIFE IMPACT FUND, from the beginning!
OUR LATEST DROPS
The PROTOUCH AFRICA officially-licensed AFRICAN WILDLIFE NFT COLLECTION, celebrates Phil’s favourite Rhino’s and other endangered species.
Each Collection includes three Bronze, three Silver, three Gold and one rare Platinum NFT – signed by Phil Liggett and the Artist – minted and, available for you to own.
With each purchase, you will be helping to support legitimate anti-poaching units who protect these endangered species, as well as the Artists who have created them.
As your collection grows, we will provide you with money-can’t-buy experiences that will unlock more value and unique ways to participate in the African Wildlife Community. Like your favourites, share them with your friends and family and help us to grow our community so that we can support our projects.
Each week, we will release one NFT from each collection. Look out for your favourite NFT’s in Bronze (Tuesday), Silver (Wednesday) and Gold (Thursday) and the ‘rare’ Platinum versions (Friday).
OUR RECENT RELEASES
Inspired to enable and support active and legitimate anti-poaching units, through The Phil Liggett Foundation. This Collection debuts a range of unique Wildlife NFTs in both illustrative and fine art styles.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
What are PROTOUCH AFRICA NFTs?
- NFTs are digital collectibles on the blockchain that have been created by PROTOUCH AFRICA as part of a fundraising project for The Phil Liggett Foundation.
- PROTOUCH AFRICA is the Creator but the NFT is truly owned by the fans that collect them.
- NFT stands for “Non-Fungible Token”, which is simply a unique digital item. For technical folks: PROTOUCH AFRICA NFTs are ERC 721 single and ERC 1155 multiply (collections) tokens, the most popular token standard compatible with many platforms including Ethereum.
- Each NFT sold, helps The Phil Liggett Foundation to support African Wildlife and Athlete Development Projects. Our platform provider keeps 10% of the sale, to cover the cost associated with the Marketplace then, 1/3 of the funds earned are donated to the Artist, 1/3 of the funds earned are donated to The Phil Liggett Foundation and 1/3 of the funds earned are paid to PROTOUCH AFRICA to create, mint, manage and market the NFT.
How do I collect PROTOUCH AFRICA NFTs?
- Fans are able to bid on purchasing NFTs with Etherium for the African Wildlife NFT’s and Binance Crypto Currency for the African Ahtlete NFT’s.
- Visa or Mastercard credit card purchases will be added in the future.
What are the PROTOUCH AFRICA NFT COLLECTIONS?
- Every set of collectibles is first created and sold by PROTOUCH AFRICA in a fixed number of COLLECTIONS.
- COLLECTIONS contain multiple unknown collectibles within them.
- When you purchase a ProTouch Africa NFT you will be supporting tThe Phil Liggett Foundation Projects.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest PROTOUCH AFRICA NFTs news by following us on social media
How Do I Start Collecting?
PROTOUCH AFRICA has created a range of #NFTs as part of a fundraising and impact investment project for The Phil Liggett Foundation. These digital pieces have been minted in the Blockchain and can be purchased on auction.
To Get Started
- You will need to “Install and Set up MetaMask”, this can be DOWNLOADED on Chrome and Firefox, or on iOS and Android if you’re a mobile user.
- From there, select whichever platform you’re using, and follow the steps to install it on your device.
- Click “Create a Wallet”. Write down the backup SEED PHRASE somewhere secret (preferably not on an Internet-connected device). Without this phrase, your funds can’t be recovered if your device is damaged or lost. Confirm that you’ve written them down on the next page.
- You should now see your wallet and Wallet ID, ready to send and receive funds. This Wallet ID you can also provide to others if they need to pay you in Crypto Currency.
Connecting Metamask To Binance Smart Chain
- On the Settings Page, navigate to the “Networks Menu”.
- Click “Add Network” in the top-right corner to manually add BINANCE SMART CHAIN MAINNET:
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- Once you “Save the Network” and return to the “Main View”, you’ll notice two things: the network has automatically been set to the one you just entered, and the units are no longer denominated in ETH, but now in BNB.
A more detailed explanation can be found HERE.
What is GAS?
- “Gas” refers to the fee required to successfully conduct a transaction on the Blockchain. This fee goes directly to blockchain miners, who provide the computer power that’s necessary to verify transactions and keep the network running; Blocksport and PROTOUCH AFRICA do not receive a percentage.
- You’ll need to have some crypto in your wallet so that you can pay for Gas each time you place a bid, settle an NFT you won in an auction, or transfer an NFT to another wallet.
- Two things determine the price of Gas: how quickly you want the transaction to be completed and how busy the network is at the time of your transaction. If Gas prices are too high at the moment, you can wait until Gas goes down in price. You can also submit your ideal price and wait until the network processes it.